Friday, March 28, 2008

The Yankees Are Not For Sale

From Mark Feinsand:

TAMPA - Despite rumors to the contrary, Hal Steinbrenner reiterated his stance that he and his brother, Hank, won't be looking to sell the Yankees any time soon.

"That's the plan," Hal Steinbrenner said. "There are no plans to sell, though I know there's been speculation. This has been in our family a long time - longer than we've been in Tampa, even. That's not going to change."

Good, I hope it stays in the family for a long time, changing ownership will only hurt the organization.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

good, you're right, they should keep it in the fam.

Anonymous said...

I never understood where these rumors even came from. It all sounded like BS to me from the begining.

Unknown said...

Maybe CBS will buy it back, I see all sorts of fun promotional games ahead...

Big Brother night, Survivor night, How I Met Your Mother night... haha.

Greg Cohen said...

hahahahahha